Made-a-move #22: Online Family Calendar
As our lives are getting increasingly busy with the conclusion of the school year, my move for this week is to better utilize (and share with you) the online Cozi Calendar that I found out about from The Flylady – www.flylady.net. last Summer.
So what is a “Cozi Calendar”? For us, it is an amazing (and free) tool to coordinate schedules of a busy family! It has all kinds of available tools for sharing information with each other – to-do lists, shopping lists, a family journal… but the one we mainly use is the calendar! Just for starters, Cozi allows us to:
- add calendar items and specify which family members each pertain to
- select a color dot to represent each person on the calendar to easily see
- choose to have a reminder sent to each person’s mobile device or email
- set appointments as repeating or singular
- access our calendar wherever we are – (rather than only when we are within sight of the one on the fridge)
- add downloadable internet calendars to include in our calendar – I added a Jewish calendar that even tells us when the Sabbath candle-lighting time is each week
Have a great a successful week!